73 burnt to a crisp.. and then some

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austin Vert, I wouldn't try it, but... someone with your knowledge and abilities!!! Looks like Some new seat upholstery would be a good start. As far as the body, looks like most of that should buff right out. :whistling:

I think the next to last picture shows what they're selling, the VIN. The only other things that may be salvageable are the right outside door handle and the engine block and heads.

Austin Vert, I wouldn't try it, but... someone with your knowledge and abilities!!! Looks like Some new seat upholstery would be a good start. As far as the body, looks like most of that should buff right out. :whistling:
Good one Steve!:D

It reminds me of the Six Million Dollar Man concept - We have the technology, we can rebuild it!

But it would probably take six million dollars to rebuild it by the time your finished.lollerz

Greg.:)

My friend that quit restoring cars last year is back. He is doing two burnt Chevys, a Camaro and a Chevelle. I will take some pictures. Having to replace most everything but the guy has money so not an object.

They were in his house and he was cutting something with a zip wheel finished and left. There was a hot spark and burnt the house down around the cars.

i didn't know there was a fire sale

mongosCJ

The rear bumper and passenger side door handle seemed to have survived. Maybe the glove box door. But that would be about all she wrote. Looks like it got quite hot and very quickly. I am just guessing it wasn't electrical but a broken fuel line near the engine or exhaust. Saw a friends Camaro go up due to that and it went quickly and hot. I check all my fuel lines throughly every spring before I get it rolling for the season.

Good one Steve!:D

It reminds me of the Six Million Dollar Man concept - We have the technology, we can rebuild it!

But it would probably take six million dollars to rebuild it by the time your finished.lollerz

Greg.:)
I guess it's a good thing the proxy server at work won't let me get to the website, eh? :whistling:

Back