1973 Mach I vert

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is a 351 it's a windsor.

Dual quads is overkill.

I normally like the rear spoiler on the red cars withthe black strips and lower paint but this one looks weird.

A perfect example of big money spent to mod a Mustang. Even as a tribute too much jacked up.

If he gets his price just make ours worth more...

Flipper.

Ray

Yes to the car's credit it does not have Mach 1 decals on it. I knew this was Flemings from the first image since they take their pics in a certain manner. Definitely a 351 Windsor, look at the valve covers among other things. Must be a rare Mexican model. Dual quads on a 351 and only getting 400 HP is just silly. Maybe the second four barrel is just to support the air cleaner assembly. Says it has the correct red oxide floors, "look under this car!", ok but that wouldn't be correct for '73 since those should be slop gray. The mix of chrome front extension pieces along with the body-colored bumper is interesting. You know it would probably be a great car for at least $10K less and if one wasn't concerned one bit about originality. Nice weather, top down, this thing is going to get some looks. Pop the hood and there will be oohs and ahhs from the onlookers. Who am I to talk, since my 429 has a Holley on it rather than the original Quadrajet. hehe

Is leaving the sheet metal 6 cyl fan shroud over the plastic V8 fan shroud a type of HD cooling feature :whistling:

I couldn't hold back any more and emailed the dealer a few days ago.

Needless to say, no response and the auction listing hasn't changed.

The sad part is that someone might fall for this and pay way to much for this "Mach I".

Back