My story thats place in 1976 with a 302 Boss

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked in a gas station as a helper Mechanic Two girls came in it was raining and asked me to help them get home they couldn't drive their car cause it was in bad condition so the Boss let me go and drive them home the car barely started, tires were bald,Bad front end, bad breaks, trans slipped and had a crack windshield..well we did make it home they wanted to know if I wanted to buy the car for $300, I said no way ,,,,it was a 70 Boss Grabber blue,,,don't blame me I was to young to know some day it was going to be worth big bucks lol

I thought for a second this was going to be one of those "Dear Penthouse, You're not going to believe what happened to me.........."  LOL!!! lollerz rofl

By the way a 1970 is my favorite year for the Mustang!!

Last edited by a moderator:
*ouch* :shootself:

But back then you had a) not the money and/or b) mostly the sight of that cars would ever been worth something...

Nice story and you remind it until today though ::thumb::      Your wright I didn't had the $300 they were a dime a dozen along with all the others..

I thought for a second this was going to be one of those "Dear Penthouse, You're not going to believe what happened to me.........."  LOL!!! lollerz rofl

My eyes were on those seat covers I did have a 1966 Mustang daily driver and two 55 chevys so why would I want another wore out Blue broken down Mustang all my money went on girls back then...lol

My eyes were on those seat covers I did have a 1966 Mustang daily driver and two 55 chevys so why would I want another wore out Blue broken down Mustang all my money went on girls back then...lol     ,,,,What happen to you lets Hearrrr it.

Back