Has anyone ever ordered from aniaqqq ?

The ad for this place came up on my email this morning. They have some tool carts like Lowe's sells the Husky brand really cheap and free shipping. Have other tool storage and outside storage really cheap.

Anybody ever order from them?

https://aniaqqq.myshopify.com/collections/hot-sale

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I looked at site. Seems way to cheap. Did some checking on it and there is pretty much nothing online I can find. I am curious though.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Too good to be true... could be a scraping tool to get your contact/payment details  :huh:

seeing this in their terms and conditions ... I now smell a rat  :chin: it has support  email for Zephyrhalo.com  - that has a scam alert associated with it and its account has been removed from Shopify  https://firstreviewhere.com/zephyrhalo/

smell-rat.jpg

sig2.jpg

Enjoy's searching out 71-73 history

I have sent message to Pay Pal since they use them to see what they know. If real those are some great prices for sure. But like we all know if too good to be true it probably is not.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David