Are the individual switches replaceable on the drivers side power window switch cluster?

After having the window repaired (they are now well adjusted and tight) the driver's side switch socket is really broken and the switch plug in cluster intermittently wont close the driver's window. Is there a way to repairs these or do I need to replace. Any idea how much should the entire switch, bezel and socket cost? If anyone had all or part of the driver's side switch cluster & bezel the will sell...

It all one piece. It is easy to replace the unit. Their a screw in bottom of the bezel that you will have to remove first NPD usually has them but they are out of stock. You should be able to find one on on eBay or CJs.

https://www.npdlink.com/product/switch-assy-power-window-lh/213491?backurl=search%2Fproducts%3Fsearch_terms%3Dpower%2Bwindow%2Bswitch%26top_parent%3D200001%26year%3D

Which year car do you have?  If it is a later car, the NPD part is what you need.  If you have an early car, the switches can be replaced individually, but disassembling the cluster is a bit fiddly.  You need to be careful with 50 year old plastic...

---

Mike

You will want to look for the driver's door power window harness most likely.  I have had reasonable luck with eBay if you can't find one on here.  You will need to be patient.

---

Mike

It is tough finding individual wire harness pieces. I have been looking for the two rear switches and wiring for 72 vert for 4 years now no luck. You have to buy the whole thing or nothing. I am sure you might be able to repair if you are good at making tiny pieces, lol. The PO cut the switches off the vert and covered over the holes in the inner panels, why I have no idea.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David