might get some hate mail

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Ok some of you may not agree but I am thinking of getting this as a daily driver.

http://www.dodge.com/en/2013/dart/

the 2013 dodge dart. I think this car is really nice {as far as new cars go}

I will not be buying this car for a couple of years. I want to see what the reviews are. But right now it is my # 1 choice.

My daily driver is a Dodge Ram (for now). Nothing wrong with your choice - we know where your loyalties lie. :D

Lol, i'm still a mustang guy!
I understand that but with Canadian winters a rear wheel drive car is not the best thing. I am not looking for a muscle car but a good looking daily with some good options. My other choice was a ford fusion but I find the dart more appealing. And I must admit I do have a big soft spot when it comes to old mopars. My next classic will either be a Mopar or an AMC. Or a Cougar Eliminator hahaha.

Do it. It is based of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta. Fiat is the best thing to happen to Chrysler since they bought the jeep brand.

Alfa_Romeo_Giulietta_1_ori.jpg

If it comes with the 1.4l muti-air turbo I would say check that out.

PS: I'm a closet MOPAR guy.

Do it. It is based of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta. Fiat is the best thing to happen to Chrysler since they bought the jeep brand.

Alfa_Romeo_Giulietta_1_ori.jpg

If it comes with the 1.4l muti-air turbo I would say check that out.

PS: I'm a closet MOPAR guy.
I was thinking of getting the 2.4 rt version

Oh I didn't even see the different models, yeah that's the one I'd go with but it is hard to say without getting more info or driving one. I hope they have one at the Chicago International AutoShow in February so I can check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I didn't even see the different models, yeah that's the one I'd go with but it is hard to say without getting more info or driving one. I hope they have one at the Chicago International AutoShow in February so I can check them out.
exactly as I said I will wait for the reviews to come out this car will be debuted at the Detroit auto show Or has already hahaha can't remember when it is. I will not buy this car blindly and it also wont be for a year or two. So I will have lots of time to see how it does on the car scene.

exactly as I said I will wait for the reviews to come out this car will be debuted at the Detroit auto show Or has already hahaha can't remember when it is. I will not buy this car blindly and it also wont be for a year or two. So I will have lots of time to see how it does on the car scene.
I believe they debuted it on Monday. If you want I could get some info and some pics at the auto show. You'll have to wait until February 10th-19th though.

I'd definitely go with the R/T.

But, I'm sure they are going to offer a SRT version later, like the rest of the cars in their lineup, which I'm sure will be a quick car. Might wait to see if they make it with that option.

But, I'm sure they are going to offer a SRT version later, like the rest of the cars in their lineup, which I'm sure will be a quick car. Might wait to see if they make it with that option.
This is true, it does have the 2.4l that they love to turbo.

This is true, it does have the 2.4l that they love to turbo.
Yeah, it's replacing the Caliber, which had the SRT option. So I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same thing with the Dart.

My dailey driver since 12/31/04 has been my Magnum R/T. Never regretted the choice after 8 months of looking around. At 98k and still puts a smile on my face.

No hate here.... my wife drives an Accord and I have a Civic. btw hands down best car for the money for a scooter around car. In fact I've built some nice street classics from money I've made off of redoing Hondas and using the profit for "REAL AMERICAN MUSCLE"

Back