Marriage

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said ...... "Forty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep every night with a hot 23-year-old girl.

Now ... I have a $500,000.00 home, a $35,000.00 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV, but I'm sleeping with a 63-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Women:mad:

Love it thats excelent

when my wife turned 30

I tried to swap her for 2 fifteen year olds

that didnt work

now shes 60 looking at 4 15 year olds

or 2 30 year olds

either way Im dead

from her or with a smile on my face

take your pick

when we got together

the latest car was an XR Falcon or a 67 Mustang

wouldnt sell her for quids

we had quids till 1966 then Dollars

sorry my yank cousins

that was an old English saying

still playing with the convertible

maybe this year it will be on the road

John

18 years ago my wife saved me ......

I was hanging out in bars with the upper class

hanging out with some of the Dallas Cowboys running bars and womins

I had a different hot chick almost every week

dined in the finest restaurants

was on a sailing team, went sailing every weekend

Now all I got to show for it is living in a VAN down by the RIVER:D

On a slightly related topic: Does anybody of you guys do this too? Sometimes when I fight with the lady, which thankfully happens only on rare occasions, I like to turn my back, go to the garage and simply sit in the Mustang. No radio, no motor, just sit there for a while, fell comfortable and cool my jets.

Anyone?

Back