My 1972 Mustangs

I''v had the 72 Mach since 1981. It's covertly modified for spirited driving on road courses. I picked up the one of fifty sprint convertibles about 7 years ago. It is all stock and 90% original. I've done more parades than I can count. I've had the 2004 Mach1 two years and I love it.

All_three_small.JPG.ac9716e218557762def16db0543f2c24.JPG

Vamach1 - 72 Sprint conv & 72 Mach1

Welcome to the forums! That's a beautiful group of Mustangs you have there! Hope you enjoy the site and be sure to add lots more photos! :D

spacer.png

VAMACH, love your "taste" in Mustangs and especially your approach with the '72.

Really look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Welcome aboard!!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.

Nice stable you got there welcome aboard.:D

Eric

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=45]Visit My Garage[/button]

a58hgh.jpg

DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!

Looking good! Love the Sprint! You don't really see them too often!

Yes - with only fifty sprint convertibles made they are a rare sight. Check out www.1972mustangsprint.com for pics of many more.

Nice cars, welcome to the site

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

Did you have your Sprint at Carlisle last year in the 45 Years of Mustangs row? I was parked right next to a 72 Sprint. I believe the guy was from VA also.

Mike

57_23_07_10_12_47_19.jpeg

White 1973 (351C stroked to 408, 4V, FMX) convertible with blue deluxe interior AC and power windows.

Mike

Irwin Pa (MCA # 52193)

Yep - that was me at Carlisle with the sprint and the year before with my Mach1 in the TMI tent and racing in the autocross. To get on the track you need money and helmet. Most of of the track time I have done was at Shelby or Mustang events but I have done some "at the track" days that are open to anyone.