New Mustang Owner

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDM

Reaction score
My Car
Ford Mustang 1971 Coupé
Hello all,

My name is Rowan and I just bought my first mustang, a 1971 coupé, very excited about restoring it.. I live in the very (not) sunny but very rainy Netherlands so a lot of hidden rust has been found.. :dodgy: Awesome to have found a website with that much active users and positive people!

Some background information, I am a physical therapist and am 21 years old and have absolute no knowledge what so ever about how to restore this thing soooo I will be stalking every project around here ;)

Hope to learn a lot from you guys! :p

Greetings and have a nice evening..

photo.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Chesapeake, Virginia! Good luck with the resto!

Welcome from Virginia! I think you will find a lot of support and good information here. This will be your one-stop place to go while working on your coupe. Looking forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about your plans.

Welcome from Mustang, Oklahoma. It looks like you have a pretty good car to start with. Do not hesitate to ask questions. I think you will find us to be a helpful and friendly group of people. Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back