Greetings from Manila

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustycar

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Coupe
302 2V
Medium Metallic Brown
Hi I'm Abe!

Got this 73 Mustang earlier this year and have been slowly brining it back to its proper specifications.

img1444vt.jpg

Happy to have found this forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME aboard, Abe!

As somewhat who spent part of every year in the RP from 1969 - 1986, I remember your country with great fondness. I guess part of that fondness is due to my First Lady being from Arayat, Pampanga. I also interacted with (and raced against) many of the old Filipino racers in the 1970s and early 80s, most notably Johnny Ismael and his folks.

I believe you will enjoy this Site as we have dedicated 1971 - 1973 enthusiasts from all over the world.

Again Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Hello and welcome. Nice coupe, I spent 9 years station dito in Subic & Cubi and worked at MT Santa Rita in Bataan during my time in the Navy. Fond memories.

Also in 89 it was time to move on. I left PI for 4 years in Adak Alaska. Out of the frying Pan and into the freezer!.....

and I liked the frying pan better!.

Mike

And forgot, while in the PI I had a yellow fox body...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back