1600 pictures and videos of sprint Mustangs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
2F03F184270-1.jpgAssuming I do not crash the site I figured the best way to up load 1,600 photos and videos was to use Dropbox. The catch will be you'll have to join Dropbox and the easiest way I can send an invite is via Facebook. So, if you want to view these files of pictures that go back to April 1972, send me a friend request. I already added a few Facebook friends on the viewing list so be patient if I do not get to your request immediately. Hopefully all will go well and I can share over 40 years of pictures with the Mustang community.

Update - I am new to Dropbox. The files are uploded so you can click on number one and click on the arrow to see the next file. The bad news I counted about eight seconds for the next picture to load. At that rate it take someone hours to see all the pictures. Maybe my computer is old and slow. Let me know if you like the pictures.

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Sprint%20Mustangs/sprints

And yes - the blue sprint is one of the fifty made. I guess someone got tired of the white paint.:rolleyes:

The buyer did realize it until he gave me the VIN number. It goes to show you don't assume anything at first glance.

Last edited by a moderator:
000plate72.JPG

Anyway to see the Sprint stuff without FB? I don't do FB, thanks
I'll look into some other options. For now, send me your email in a PM and I should be able to share via Dropbox if you register.

It's about 1.8 GB of data so it would fit on a small thumb drive.

Back