• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1971-73 cougar/ mustang parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry,map light is different from mustang.
Does $40 include shipping for the trunk light? If you send me your address, I will send you a U.S. Postal money order for it.

Thanks!

Mac
Sure,I will pm you with address.
Got your address (thanks), but I need your name to put on the money order.

Mac

Do you know if front and rear window trim will fit Mustang coupe? If so condition and price, thanks
Rear window and trim is same as stang coupe

Not 100% sure on front window trim

The back is the same though

Do you know if front and rear window trim will fit Mustang coupe? If so condition and price, thanks
Rear window and trim is same as stang coupe
Thanks for reply, I thought it would be, just wanted to confirm.

60.00 for front and rear trim.
Can you get shipping quote for 37160 thx
It's probably 25.00 to ship.
By

If you get a exact total price and pm payment info, I would appreciate it. Also how are you going to package for shipping ? Im a little worried on how to get such delicate parts thru mail system undamaged. Thx Joe

Do you still have the switches for the power windows? Are they mounted to the door panel or door?
The actual switch base and switch is mounted to the door. The chrome bezel is held in place with two clips. The drivers controls have a different clip than the single switches on the passenger and rear. That is 71-72, 73 bezel is put on differently and works much better.

I am in the process of making repo clips for the single bezels for 71 - 72 they are like hens teeth right now. I should have something in a few weeks. Will be offered to Forum members first then on eBay. A big thanks to Thomas in Sweden he had two NOS ones to use for dimensions.

Pictures are of the switches mounted & loose on door of parts car. You can see that the wires are attached in several places with screws and also plastic clips and grommets are in holes to protect wires. There is a mount for the harness on the vertical part of door between the hinges also has two screws. Hope the person that took yours off was kind and gave you everything or you will be on a mission impossible hunt for small parts. Some of the fasteners and grommets will crossover into T-bird, cougar and also big ford cars if you are needing something you might check wreck yards. I do not have a cross reference to give you good info.

David

DSC_0933.JPG

DSC_0937.JPG

DSC_0974.JPG

DSC_0975.JPG

DSC_0986.JPG

DSC_0989.JPG

Back