1971 Mustang parts on ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So all my work sold? Good news.
Not only sold, but I get to inspect your work. Like it and have other harnesses that need attention.

Thanks for the super fast shipping Jon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased the taillight harness! Need it for my 1972 Mach1. See you shipped it already. Thanks to midlife's clarification on the taillight harness differences I can be confident that your harness will plug right in with no modification needed.
Randy at Midlife sure knows his stuff. I will always use him for checking out wiring, if I ever get another project. Anyway, Let me know when your harness arrives. (FYI to all, I am down to just the courtesy lights and alternator harness left on the list. They are priced cheap at $10 each plus shipping if you need either of those 2 parts left.) Thanks Jon
UPDATE- Someone just bought the alternator harness, so down to the courtesy lights now. 3 lights for 10 bucks plus shipping. Thanks Jon
Last item sold, courtesy light set are gone. Hope the parts work for all their new owners. Thanks Jon

Back