1972 Mustang Facts Book (rev 10-71)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
1972 Mustang Facts Book_Rev10_1971.pdf

This is a 1972 Mustang facts section (revision 10-71) as taken from a dealer/salesman's data book. These books list all the different car lines and all the different equipment packages including standard equipment and options.

Things changed a little so just be aware this one is shown as the revision for 10-71 (October 1971).

This one doesn't list much for the 1972 HO motor option. The next revision for '72 I post will list it extensively.

Sorry it has taken so long to get this posted but I will post other versions/revisions as soon as I can. Typically any revisions/changed text will be bold and text will be in color (blue or red) vs the normal black-and-white/grayscale text.

Here are pics of the actual binder:

2nulqop.jpg

2rmnm79.jpg

Ray

Attachments

• 1972 Mustang Facts Book_Rev10_1971.pdf
    10.2 MB · Views: 113
Yes I have that one as well. It is the one I mentioned that has all the HO references.

I will post it probably next week.

But PM me with your list and hopefully we can fill in the gaps and eventually post a complete set.

Thanks,

Ray

Just a small observstion from the book: all references to the Mach 1 are spelled "Mach I", using an upper-case letter I instead on the numeral 1. Strangely, any other reference to "1", such as the mention of the "1971 model" uses the proper numeral 1.

Unimportant really. Just has always struck me as odd.

Yeah I got all that one scanned in but it defaulted to grayscale so the changed text is not so obvious.

I'll have it by mid week.

Ray

Latest posts

Back