1972 mustang fastback from mass

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see in your intro "1972".It looks to me that your car is a 73.
Well I'm assuming that the front end was swapped out before I had it. I believe the car was in an accident because on of the head light brackets and the inner apron was damaged. The numbers match from the title to the car. So I'm guessing someone swapped the front end on it

Welcome from Chesapeake, VA

Hi Nate.

Sorry for the late reply but I somehow must have missed your post.

Anyway, here's a belated but nonetheless warm ::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe.

Hi, Welcome from UK/China.

Hey my name is nate. I bought a 72 fastback over the summer. I have been working on it when i have free time. It is a complete restoration project. So far i have bought many of the parts i will need to rebuild it. i have stripped the car down to the engine bay and rotten floor boards. haha
:dodgy:

Okaaaaayy. So... what are your concerns?
WOWWW WHAT A PROJECT I WISHED I KNEW OF YOU IN PRIOR YEARS AND WOULD HAVE SPOKE TO YOU IN CONSIDERING WHAT YOU WOULD WANT TO RESTORE MINE AND I WOULD HAVE SHIPPED IT TO YOU! WHERE ARE YOU FROM SHELBYS TERLINGUA RACING TRACK? Mustang Dynasty formerly cpy cat still in latrobe pa.

Mikke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back