• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Fastback Rear Foldown Assembly

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

somd_mustangs

Reaction score
My Car
1965 Convertible
Here is a complete set of components for the rear seat foldown, minus the mounting brackets (sorry!). It was pulled out of a 1973 Fastback with "ginger" interior that was rolled a number of years ago. I've had it taking up space for probably 15 years thinking I'd maybe need it some day. At this point, I doubt it.

As you can tell from the pics, the side panels and carpet are badly sun-faded but appear solid. The upholstery is clean and unripped, but the cloth backing is very fragile. The chrome trim has light pitting. Includes the latch, hinges, rear header and side metal trim pieces, etc. All parts are free of holes for speakers, screws and other indignities and are straight and undamaged. There's some door handle and trim parts there too.

I really, really don't want to ship this stuff. It will be horrendously expensive and not much fun to pack up. Show up at my door with $500 and it's all yours.

Shoot me an email for info, questions, etc.

DSCF0002.JPG

DSCF0010.JPG

DSCF0004.JPG

DSCF0007.JPG

DSCF0009.JPG

DSCF0016.JPG

DSCF0022.JPG

DSCF0024.JPG

Back