• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles For Sale How to price my mustang - Honest Feedback Wanted - 1973 Fastback/MachI Hybrid

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perryseth

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang - 351 Cleveland
Hello All-

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to post much here and my days of being a mustang owner have come to an end. I have a 1973 Fastback I'm selling that is mid restoration. I call it a hybrid b/c it originally had the 302, I put the 351C2V, C6, and 9" rear end from my 1971 Mach I and was in the process of converting exterior and interior to the more traditional Mach I look. It pains me to get rid of this car, but I have some financial priorities for my kids and its time to part ways. I simply don't have the time or money right now...but eventually I know I will pick another one up.

Before spewing out all of the data...I'm hoping this would be the right place to ask for some honest advice on how to price it. I have a number in mind but wanted some unbiased feedback first. I'm also curious what sites folks would recommend to list on. When I know the right place to post, I'll add all of the specs/modifications and history on the car. Its really close to being a BADASS car, just need to find the right buyer who wants to do some minor body work, paint, and install the brand new interior that comes with the sale. Thanks!!
Seth

Attachments

• IMG_8223.MOV
    10.4 MB
  • IMG_3659.jpg
    IMG_3659.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3642.jpg
    IMG_3642.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3670.jpg
    IMG_3670.jpg