2004 Mercury Marauder for Sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1
1973 Mach 1
1973 Grande
1989 LX 5.0L
2003 Mercury Marauder
2015 Lincoln MKT
As some of you may recall, I purchased a 2003 Mercury Marauder about five (5) months ago. Believe me it has given me a GREAT amount of pleasure while my Big Block Grande has been in "paint jail" and my Big Block Mach 1 is awaiting its turn for the same treatment:).

I took the Marauder out for its weekly "romp" earlier today and upon its completion I decided to pay a visit to Memphis Naval Air Station to acquire some additional "refreshments" for the weekend. Upon, entering the base, I was pleasantly surprised to see another Marauder in the "For Sale" lot. In fact, it was the only car there. Naturally, my Marauder wanted to go over and pay its respects, so I cruised over.

It is a GORGEOUS 2004, Burgundy with sun roof and all the other luxury amenities that came with the the limited production Marauders. According to the sign in the window, the owner is asking 13,000$ and it has approximately 89,000 miles on it. The contact phone number is a non-local area code so I surmise the owner is probably going through or has gone through a permanent change of station.

At any rate, I thought I would mention it here in the event that any of you might be interested and want me to go back and get the number. I did not have a pen with me and my Marauder was getting a bit Jealous so I had to go:)!

BT

LOl thought it was yours for a minute:huh: Now Cobra you know whats next..................................................................................................................................................................................................................:worthlesswithoutpics:::shrug::

Oh, NO...I waited way too long for one to become available locally to sell mine.

After driving it these last few months, it is DEFINITELY a keeper. I surely puts the "SURPRISE" on a lot of folks on the Interstate!

BT

I've seen a few of the Marauders driving around the area where I live. One guy brings his to the local Mustang club parking lot meetings. Great looking sedan. Correct me if I wrong, but doesn't it have the same 32 valve 4.6 engine as the 03//04 Mach 1's!

Oh, NO...I waited way too long for one to become available locally to sell mine.

After driving it these last few months, it is DEFINITELY a keeper. I surely puts the "SURPRISE" on a lot of folks on the Interstate!

BT
I know what you mean, on my return trip from the north. I just about had to pick one of those fancy Subaru Sti turbo thingys out of my grill. Lots of clutch, brake and a hard left just to avoid him. needless to say he quickly learned a lesson.

Back