• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 3-point Seat belts.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPWally

Reaction score
My Car
1969 Grande'
1969 Mach 1
1973 Mach 1
1972 Sprint Fastback
One pair of new, unused RetroBelt®'s 3-point lap and shoulder belt kit. Never installed. Includes everything you will need to add a retractable belt system for two front seat passengers to your 1965-73 Ford Mustang. The 12-inch plastic sleeve makes this system perfect for installation in vehicles with bucket seats. These seat belts feature classic chrome push-button buckles and chrome belt ends. Retractors have an advanced inertia design which locks during sudden stops. The webbing and its stitching are Black color. The seat belts meet or exceed Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. Mounting hardware included. Price is per pair of seat belts for two front passengers. Half the price of a new pair! S & H is extra.

Attachments

• IMG_20221102_204216858.jpg
    IMG_20221102_204216858.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20221102_204345289.jpg
    IMG_20221102_204345289.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • 3-point belts in Mustang.JPG
    3-point belts in Mustang.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 2
I am interested in them for our 73 Mach 1. "Someone" before us replaced the original front seat belts with just lap belts, and I have wanted to correct that for a long time. Thus, I would (also) like to know the asking price. I hate to go up against HemiKiller if he is also interested in buying them, and will cede to him if he wants them. Otherwise you can consider them sold with me as the buyer.

Gents --- Looks like they are going for about $210.00 pair now. How about $105.00 plus S&H?
Thanks, J

You could look up the units and take half the new price to arrive at his offer, less S&H of course. 😀

Sure, but what I can get them for new may not be that different than his asking with the shipping.

I am interested in them for our 73 Mach 1. "Someone" before us replaced the original front seat belts with just lap belts, and I have wanted to correct that for a long time. Thus, I would (also) like to know the asking price. I hate to go up against HemiKiller if he is also interested in buying them, and will cede to him if he wants them. Otherwise you can consider them sold with me as the buyer.

I'm going to pass on these, want to get blue to match the interior.

Thanks to all that inquired. These 3-point belts are SOLD.......

Thanks to all that inquired. These 3-point belts are SOLD.......
Yes, they are indeed sold! I look forward to getting them, then installing them in our 73 Mach 1. Someone, prior to our owning it, took out the shoulder belt, leaving only lap belts. Better than nothing, but I will feel better with a good 3 point belt system. Of course, I am hopeful they are never needed. This is likely the last upgrade (re-grade) work done on the Mach 1. Drag, I kind of like forever ongoing projects on these cars. Repair work not so much, but planned upgrades and enhancements, yes please...

Back