3 point seat belts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greghen

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Is there any way to put in 3 point seat belts in the back seat of my 73? I have young kids and I would like to have a little more security in their set belts back there. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Is there any way to put in 3 point seat belts in the back seat of my 73? I have young kids and I would like to have a little more security in their set belts back there. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
I did a little poking around and it seems that Wesco may be able to supply something:

http://www.wescoperformance.com/i-3207-retractable-install.htm

Check with our site sponsors like Ohio Mustang and CJ Pony Parts to see if they handle anything!

That is a great find.. Thank you bookmarking that page!

Thanks!
It is possible, sadly i cant tell you how, but i have seen it:)

I used seat belts from a 1993 Mustang Coupe , the 2 notches mount on the package tray.

Looks verry original.

Use google to look for the 1993 Mustang coupe seat belts , they pop up on the Bay once in a while ( 2 sets on Ebay right now )

JB

i found 2 pictures on the internet , you can see what i mean.

It's realy a great solution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back