351 4v ( 408 and TKX )

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I brought home the Mach 1 from the rented spray booth. I will say it was worth taking the extra step of shooting the car with 3 more coat's of clear. It definitely has a deep wet look and shows how strait the car is. Up next is to color sand and buff.
Wowza!!!

Looks so good! ::thumb::

Just wondering, as the car sits on the driveway, do you get neighborhood admirers? Any young kids been witnessing the transformation and having their eyes opened to the muscle car world?

Wow! I'm excited for you. Great job

Today I brought home the Mach 1 from the rented spray booth. I will say it was worth taking the extra step of shooting the car with 3 more coat's of clear. It definitely has a deep wet look and shows how strait the car is. Up next is to color sand and buff.
Wowza!!!

Looks so good! ::thumb::

Just wondering, as the car sits on the driveway, do you get neighborhood admirers? Any young kids been witnessing the transformation and having their eyes opened to the muscle car world?
Yes all my neighbors have been by to take a look at it. Even a couple from the top of the hill. And yes one of the neighborhood kid road up on his bike and said "Nice Nova"!:-/

That looks great Mike.
Thanks Jim!

Wow! I'm excited for you. Great job
Thank you very much!

Tonight was about sanding with 800. Tomorrow 1500.

IMG_1709.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that looks great! I like the reflection of the new Mustang in the qtr. Ryan

Honestly, I appreciate how supportive everyone here is, but that looks horrible. You really need to strip it off and do it again after you have had some more time to practice. Until then, how about I hold onto it for you and I'll even let you paint my car for practice. You'll have to supply the paint since I'm doing you such a big favor, but think how nice your car will look when it has finally been done right.

Back