351 4v ( 408 and TKX )

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good! Can't wait to see some color. Ryan

The rate that your going you'll be ready for paint in no time. Are you going to paint it yourself? What color? Ryan

Fun to see a real world restoration, you are doing a great job! Was watching (by accident) on of those restoration shows on History channel this weekend only $100K to restore a 72 Grand Torino.

The rate that your going you'll be ready for paint in no time. Are you going to paint it yourself? What color? Ryan
Yes and no. I'm having a good friend of mine that's visiting from Connecticut spray it. He is production painter at a Chevrolet dealer. I'm going to go with 2008 Torch red.

My Gawd, that's awesome! ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

I can't wait to see how this plays out. If I may be so bold as to say, I believe I'm gettin' wood. :cool:

Ummm... I totally meant that 'figuratively,' of course. :whistling:

rofl

Have you ever been to France?

If not you are invited at home for a few month (for free) My car is waiting in the garage :)

Your thread started with that cool Story about this 4V engine, and the rest is amazing, I wish to get enough knowledge to paint, weld, redress...well, all what you are doing to restore your Mustang.

Bravo!!!

This thread starts with a cool story about this 4V engine

Mike, your doing an amazing job on your car. When it's all done shoot me a email and I will try to get the wife and I to make trip up there to see it in person. Besides that would give her a reason to go back to the beach. Lol.

I have not seen how Jim's car is coming Alone but, I am sure his wife is happy to have the kitchen back. Really enjoyed our visit and looking forward to seeing it at cruzin grand.

Tim

I am happy to see you are back on this project my friend. I need to get my butt over there one weekend to check it out! Mine runs, but need major carb tuning, which I apparently have no idea how to do...

Have you ever been to France?

If not you are invited at home for a few month (for free) My car is waiting in the garage :)

Your thread started with that cool Story about this 4V engine, and the rest is amazing, I wish to get enough knowledge to paint, weld, redress...well, all what you are doing to restore your Mustang.

Bravo!!!

This thread starts with a cool story about this 4V engine
Thanks for the kind words.

Mike, your doing an amazing job on your car. When it's all done shoot me a email and I will try to get the wife and I to make trip up there to see it in person. Besides that would give her a reason to go back to the beach. Lol.

I have not seen how Jim's car is coming Alone but, I am sure his wife is happy to have the kitchen back. Really enjoyed our visit and looking forward to seeing it at cruzin grand.

Tim
Thanks Tim. Be leave me I can't wait to take it to Grand. The next time you and wife come out ship the 73 first so you can take it to Grand.

My Gawd, that's awesome! ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

I can't wait to see how this plays out. If I may be so bold as to say, I believe I'm gettin' wood. :cool:

Ummm... I totally meant that 'figuratively,' of course. :whistling:

rofl
Hold that thought Eric and stay tuned!

I am happy to see you are back on this project my friend. I need to get my butt over there one weekend to check it out! Mine runs, but need major carb tuning, which I apparently have no idea how to do...
Hey Nik, You will have to come up after we get some color on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back