351 4v ( 408 and TKX )

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I cut the holes in the hood for the twist locks. I would be lying if didn't say I was a little scared cutting 2 big holes in my near perfect original hood.:-/

We also got started on the block sanding.

IMG_1634.JPG

Looks like your at the same stage as me. The only thing i did different was to wait and do my final block sanding on the body after i spray the jambs.The weather here is supposed to be in the sixties Saturday, hopefully I can get my jambs sprayed also. Keep up the good work! Ryan

Looks like your at the same stage as me. The only thing i did different was to wait and do my final block sanding on the body after i spray the jambs.The weather here is supposed to be in the sixties Saturday, hopefully I can get my jambs sprayed also. Keep up the good work! Ryan
That's the plan as well. After the painting of the jam's and reinstalling the panels it will get blocked one last time. Mike

That looks great! Are you using basecoat clear coat or single stage? That red really pops! Ryan

i hope the cash and energy lasts for the rest of the build , its looking very very clean, good work i'am very happy for you and the progress , hope we can get all the local guys together for a meet up with you and SDSTANG when the 2 are fnished

norm

i hope the cash and energy lasts for the rest of the build , its looking very very clean, good work i'am very happy for you and the progress , hope we can get all the local guys together for a meet up with you and SDSTANG when the 2 are fnished

norm
Hopefully mine will be done in mid march.

norm
I know the wife will be throwing some kind house project my way.:-/

Looks great!! Keep up the good work! I bet the neighbors love you painting outside!!! lollerz
Yeah Kevin, I'm sure I'm pushing the envelope with my neighbors.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back