• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4V Heads- misc parts***SOLD***

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can I get pics please!!!! is it the 4v heads or just parts

4V closed chambered-quenched head.jpg

D1AE.jpg

EXHAUST PORT 2.jpg

EXHAUST PORT.jpg

GA.jpg

20150309_110509.jpg

what brand valves? If one piece, I want.
Jeff, where to look for valve identification you're looking for?

I just posted pics of the heads for the question prior to yours. Sorry for the wait, I didn't notice the question...I just now "subscribed" to thread to get notification.

Sorry for the wait, I didn't notice the question...I just now "subscribed" to thread to get notification. The heads and all the associated head parts, as pictured and described.

what brand valves? If one piece, I want.
Jeff, where to look for valve identification you're looking for?

I just posted pics of the heads for the question prior to yours. Sorry for the wait, I didn't notice the question...I just now "subscribed" to thread to get notification.

Sorry for the wait, I didn't notice the question...I just now "subscribed" to thread to get notification. The heads and all the associated head parts, as pictured and described.
Here's the link to the ad for the heads themselves, complete. http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-71-4v-closed-chambered-quenched-cleveland-heads

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back