68 Mercury Cyclone

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian, 

You've got me wanting to build a one-of-none car. A 1969 Formal roofline Cyclone GT. It would also give me a reason to build another FE engine. Adequate funding could be an issue though. Anyone want to buy a Mach1?  Chuck

Chuck, I have a great contact in Texas not far from you (close to the state line) that is always finding these cars in Oklahoma. In fact the Montego I just hauled to Atlanta came out of OK. If I can drag you into the abyss with me come on. :) Better yet, I just send you my Cleveland and with your expertise you can build the motor I am wanting to get too.

Send the contact information to my email if you please. About the engine, I have access to a really great racing machine shop and he has lots of experience building blown engines. I'd be glad to help if I can. The big questions are how much power do you want to make and how much do you want to spend? Have you decided on a color yet? Chuck

I will get his email for you. All of our communication has been through Facebook forum.  I have purchased several items from him and he is a good guy.  Mind you that he is proud of his stuff every now and then, but usually willing to take offers.  These are colors I am thinking.  If you know of the Cale Yarboroughs and Dane Gurney (color code cars) you know the two tone.  Take that with the bottom being House of Kolor Brandywine Pearl and the top being 2014 BMW Frozen Bronze Matte.  All the chrome will stay on the car and the interior will either be black or a brown to match the bronze. Tending to lean towards black as I have many black interior parts already.

Here is the two tone layout and below are the colors of choice (at this point)

fl0117-276219_3@2x.jpg

House of Kolor Brandywine Pearl

1967_ford_mustang_fastback_eleanor1.png

BMW Frozen Bronze Matte

2014 BMW Frozen Bronze2.jpg

Back