71 429 on ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Convertible
1971 Mustang Mach I
1972 Mexican GT-351
1971 Mustang Convertible
1988 Bronco II
1970 Torino 4 door
I don't see any vacuum lines for the ram air plenum, and no lines for the windshield washers. No engine bay photos seems kinda weird too. Not numbers matching for the engine or transmission, VIN missing on dash - a bunch of non-Mustang CJ parts.

The car looks nice and is probably a blast to drive. That is where I would set my expectations of the car. There are too many questions in my mind otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dig that rear spoiler- I wonder what it is from. Looks familiar but I can't place it. It has a mix of different parts and should be fun to drive. Non numbers-matching means it shouldn't go for excessively big money.

I appreciate everyone's attention to detail. I am just wanting a freaking blue Mach I. And BB to boot. This could be a driving restoration AFTER i get my vert done. There are three blue Mach I's on ebay right now. All of them look interesting but the others are not BB. Anything else anyone notices would be appreciated.

If you looked at the only bid on the car it was the joke bidder that bids on everything and then retracts the bid like over 60 recent retractions.

I am thinking that it is ebay doing this to try to run the price up to get more money. They could stop all the joke bidding if they only required a $500 refundable deposit to even bid. If you win the $500 goes to the car seller if you do not win you get it back. 

They said it would make people not bid to do that, lol. 

The car for sure is not worth the min. with so much not correct. You can get a new dash VIN tag from Marti for a measly $500.

If the car was stolen that is probably where the engine and missing stuff went. 

With a car like this you might as well buy a 6 cylinder and put BB in it. This car will never be worth restoring costs way too much.

Back