71-73 Mustang Printed Circuits Illustrations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportroof M code
I finally finished a little project I started a couple of years ago. I got tired of trying to trace the circuits on the circuit boards to figure out which one went where, and decided to add the color coding to the circuit diagrams. What I came up with is in the attached PDF file.

If anyone finds an error, please let me know. If I missed something or need to clarify something, please let me know.

Don

EDIT: Corrected, the correct version is attached.

Attachments

• 1971-1973 Mustang Printed Circuit Boards V2.pdf
    552.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
I just found an error, on the Without Gauges illustration, I did a black with light green stripe, should be with light green hashes.

I'll correct it and repost it.

Don

EDIT: It has been corrected and reposted in the first post.

Last edited:
Oh that's awesome. Thanks for putting that together and thanks for sharing.

Is there a central place on here for stuff like this other than just searching?

I finally finished a little project I started a couple of years ago. I got tired of trying to trace the circuits on the circuit boards to figure out which one went where, and decided to add the color coding to the circuit diagrams. What I came up with is in the attached PDF file.

If anyone finds an error, please let me know. If I missed something or need to clarify something, please let me know.

Don

That is quite a gift you provided to your fellow enthusiasts. I will find this to be useful, and will gladly provide it to others in need of the information. I have little to compare it to, but when I do come across other info that can be used to validate the layouts you provided i will do so. Nicely done. Thank you for sharing it.

Oh that's awesome. Thanks for putting that together and thanks for sharing.

Is there a central place on here for stuff like this other than just searching?
There's the Tutorial section of the forum, that has quite a lot of information. I think I'll also add this to it, might have been a better place to begin with.

Don

Thank you sir, a nice addition to my library.

You're welcome. I see you have a '61 Studebaker. Nice, I had an aunt and uncle that would only own Studebakers, I guess that is where I learned to like them. The last one they had was a Lark.
Sadly I just let her go(forgot it was in my profile). It was my grandfather’s and I didn’t have any place to store it since the vert is in the garage. It got to the point that keeping it was detrimental to its survival.

Back