• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Boss 351

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williammg

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
Hi everyone:

new to the forums here, and shyohoj9

i was referred by a guy off of yahoo group: shyohoj9.

I'm selling my 71 boss 351, and the car is in Iowa.

Car's background: new mexico car, all original body panels. I did a ground up restoration on it and have restored it as best I could. Drivetrain is original and I went through the heads a couple years back and replaced valve spring seats. The car runs great, i have put maybe 1k miles on it since the rebuild. The car is a strong condition 2, leaning towards condition 1.

non-original parts: carb, distributor, radio (I put the oldest ford radio i could find in it, that would fit in original dash.)

I'll post photos later, as i am at work.

How to contact me: [email protected] - i'll send you any photos through there if you want something specific.

Don't be shy.

Please take many photos of engine bay, particularly emissions sticker on cowl.

WELCOME aboard, William!

When you get your pictures, you might want to start another thread under the "For Sale" Forum to showcase your Boss 351.

I look forward to seeing the photographs.

Again, welcome!

BT

Hi everyone:

new to the forums here, and shyohoj9

i was referred by a guy off of yahoo group: shyohoj9.

I'm selling my 71 boss 351, and the car is in Iowa.

Car's background: new mexico car, all original body panels. I did a ground up restoration on it and have restored it as best I could. Drivetrain is original and I went through the heads a couple years back and replaced valve spring seats. The car runs great, i have put maybe 1k miles on it since the rebuild. The car is a strong condition 2, leaning towards condition 1.

non-original parts: carb, distributor, radio (I put the oldest ford radio i could find in it, that would fit in original dash.)

I'll post photos later, as i am at work.

How to contact me: [email protected] - i'll send you any photos through there if you want something specific.
Welcome to the forum.

That would be me who suggested you checkout this site.

Anything 71/73 Mustang related; this is the place to come.

mike

Back