71 custom build

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpgHere are A few pics of fender work. Used fibral to cover all the seams. Then a skim coat of rage to work it out smooth. I had a discrepancy on the lower styling line ,as a result of the cut, of a little over an 1/8 " I had to correct.

The upper styling line is gone. Fender is smooth from the top down to the lower styling line. Also did a little filling to join the front fender extension better to the fender. The ford fit was not real good.

Pass fender, same deal. Had the same issue on lower styling line . Had about an 1/8" discrepancy I had to correct. Also filled to even the fit of the front fender extension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'll be moving into the rear quarter panels. The rear deck will be on hold for now till I decide my tail light choice . From b pillar around the front to b pillar is all worked, ready for a coat of high build and to be blocked. Once I wrap Up the quarter panels , I'll move on to fabricating my dashboard. That'll be fun and interesting . I don't actually have it completely designed but have a general idea of how I want it to look. I'm ready for that ,tired of sanding , lol.

Back