71 floor pans.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewSTL

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang fastback 351w c4 tranny being worked into a resto-mod.
So pulled the interior on my fastback and found a good amount of rust, a little through, but feel like for the most part these will end up being salvageable thanks to good ole por15. That said as I continue to clean throughout, if it gets much worse I will be replacing a few pans.

My question is for anyone who has been down this road and ordered aftermarket pans, what brand did you get, or site, and how did they fit and compare to original metal? I see quite a few sites offering them, and there are a decent chunk of different brands so getting something that fits and is a decent gauge is priority over saving a few bucks if I can get those good results.

On my 72 Mach I replaced them with full floors on both sides. Brand is Dyacorn, gauge is a little thinner than stock but the fit was good. On the front of them they come up about 2" into the toe boards. I had to modify that some to make it look factory. I got mine locally from Mustang Corral so I didn't have to pay shipping. I think Q on here has a video on floor pan replacement.

Thank you for posting. I did some more forum searching and decided it all seems to be hit or miss with brands. Some guys have great luck with dynacorn while others say they were a terrible experience. Same for all of the companies, though. I did see that goodmark seems to carry a decent rep with people wanting customer service so I am rolling the dice with them. Anything can be made to work. I was just looking for the least amount of hassle in the end.

i got the 64-68 full floor from goodmark and modified it for my 73 fit very well check out my post cost me 400$ and i modified the front ribs

Latest posts

Back