• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Grande Coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a truly beautiful car. I'm a coupe guy in a Mach1 world on this site and she is a true beauty. I'd list out any performance upgrades you've done like electronic ignition, 1-Wire alt, Alum radiator, electric fan, gauges, etc, anything. Again, I love your car but for that price you are probably going to be sitting on it for awhile. Just being honest.

I think you probably looking $1-3K too much if you want to move it but to each his own. A car's value is to the owner alone, not what some book says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Car is completely stock. The price is very negotiable.

That is a truly beautiful car. I'm a coupe guy in a Mach1 world on this site and she is a true beauty. I'd list out any performance upgrades you've done like electronic ignition, 1-Wire alt, Alum radiator, electric fan, gauges, etc, anything. Again, I love your car but for that price you are probably going to be sitting on it for awhile. Just being honest.

I think you probably looking $1-3K too much if you want to move it but to each his own. A car's value is to the owner alone, not what some book says.
I appreciate it. I am negotiable on the price and willing to deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could buy it to have something that clean and original

Back