• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Grande Coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigwilly39

Reaction score
My Car
71 Coupe
1971 Grande Coupe

-94,000 miles

-302 2V

-Auto

- All origional

- All new fuel system ( lines, tank, pump, sending unit, carb rebuild)

-All new brake system ( wheel cylinders, shoes, master cylinder, lines and hoses

- All new suspension ( leaf and coil springs, bushings, sway bar and links, front control arms, shocks, shackles)

-Everything on this car is in excellent condition!!!!

-12,000.00 OBO

115.jpg

079.jpg

095.jpg

110.jpg

102.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a very nice car!
Thanks!! I am the second owner. My father and I bought it last summer.

We were really wanting a red 71 Coupe with black interior, 351 c, auto when we found this one.

It makes me sad when I see people selling their mustangs. I think about how hard it was to sell mine after all the hard work that went into it. But I got a new one to start now so I feel better :)

Ebay it with no reserve and it will sell - just might not bring your asking price.

But it will bring all it is worth for all those willing to bid.

Sorry if that sounds simplistic but that is the quickest way I can think of to get it sold.

Craigslist can take months if not longer. But even there people are looking for a bargain. It is still a buyer's market.

Your car has a lot going for it. Sure wish you'd keep it, especially with the "only second owner" history,

Best of luck,

Ray

Need to Sale $10,000 OBO
Hard sell in WV, seems like there are only a handful of Ford guys back home. Did you take it to any shows to try to sell it? The Mustang Club of WV had their Chili Bash Last Sunday at the Capitol.

Did it stay in WV? Congrats on the sale!

Back