7173Mustangs White Elephant exchange is ON!!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember looking at this thread and wanting to do it, I just forgot to PM my info. Done and done.

No limit but the more the merrier! :D

New member, just posted my intro and Pm'd my elephant info. I *know* I have a couple items I need to get rid of :)

~Jim

Excellent!

Anyone else? Last chance before Hemi pulls names!

I sent out a rare bulk mail inviting anyone that hasn't already signed up! (For some reason, the html links didn't activate, but the they can always cut and paste! :p )

We're doing a White Elephant gift exchange - interested individuals send me a PM with your contact info:

Name, address, city, state, ZIP and a phone #.

Everyone has until December 11th to get your info to me!

-----------------------------------------------

Anyone interested in a 7173Mustangs White elephant gift exchange? We did this for years on the VMF and it was always a lot of fun.

If I have the mod's blessing, I'll volunteer myself to organize the exchanges.

I'd like to but am still in Afghanistan, so can't this year...but tag me next year. I'd be in.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're doing a White Elephant gift exchange - interested individuals send me a PM with your contact info:

Name, address, city, state, ZIP and a phone #.

Everyone has until December 11th to get your info to me!

-----------------------------------------------

Anyone interested in a 7173Mustangs White elephant gift exchange? We did this for years on the VMF and it was always a lot of fun.

If I have the mod's blessing, I'll volunteer myself to organize the exchanges.

I'd like to but am still in Afghanistan, so can't this year...but tag me next year. I'd be in.
Send in your address anyway!

I think I've already got my gifts picked out. Are we setting a price limit? I figure it'll be about $20 or so for the gift and shipping for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back