72 Grabber Blue Mach 1 build

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an awesome build !!!
Thanks Ray, not much really going on right now, just some small things here and there. Work is really busy right now. Ryan

What is the name or color code on that color you used on the tank? Looks amazing!
Daniel, 

The color on the tank is Dupli color ceramic engine paint aluminum DE 1615 with Dupli color ceramic clear DE 1636. Ryan

Thanks Ryan! It just looks amazing! I am thinking about painting my engine block, transmission and the rest of the driveline in that color, I think that would look amazing :)
Yes that would be a good choice.  They also have a low gloss or matte clear if you didn't want the gloss. Ryan

Who did you buy your tank from? I am in the market for one and would like your opinion on the one you bought.

Who did you buy your tank from? I am in the market for one and would like your opinion on the one you bought.
I bought mine from CJ pony parts. Can't really give any reviews on it yet, not ready to put gas in it. It seems to be made well, won't know if anything leaks until I get gas in it. Ryan

Thanks Ryan! It just looks amazing! I am thinking about painting my engine block, transmission and the rest of the driveline in that color, I think that would look amazing :)
Yes that would be a good choice.  They also have a low gloss or matte clear if you didn't want the gloss. Ryan
Thanks for the information Ryan, I appreciate that :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job Ryan. Did you install your headliner? I have been holding off on installing my inner weatherstrip molding to do the headliner 1st. Not sure if it's necessary.
Thanks, yes I did install the headliner, you can install either one first. One doesn’t interfere with the other. My next plan is to get my side window glass cleaned and installed, I have to refurbish the window felts, don’t know what I have to do to that yet.

That looks very good and clean, great work, awesome!

For the speakers in the rear, is that a self-fabricated solution?

Gesendet von meinem E6633 mit Tapatalk
Tim, the package tray is a piece ordered from CJ Pony Parts. I then covered it with black vinyl upholstery. The speakers are Alpine 6x9. I mounted them in the stock  hole location under the metal package tray, that way I didn’t have to cut any metal away, I then cut the holes out in the package tray board and mounted the covers on top.

Just read thru the entire thread. Your car is absolutely beautiful.  You can really appreciate the level of detail and patience that you have put into it.  Love the color also.
Thanks for the kind words. Ryan

Do you have a similar picture of the center and drivers side wiring? SImilar to this passenger side you posted?

Im going to buy a whole new under dash harness from Midlife and replace mine when I get to your stage.

Back