72 Stang in Ms

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leo103

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Modified
Hello from Mississippi. I was given a 72 Convertible about 10 years ago. My father in law, (now deceased) gave it to me. My wife and i decided to to a ground up restoration on it about four years ago. The car was not original so we had a 429 installed. (think 71 it was an option) The finished car turned out great and i got many complements at the Ms. Cruising the Coast event last week. Eddie at Pro Street Customs in Petal, Ms. did all the work. Will try to post some photos.

iphone 5-30-13 038.jpg

iphone 5-30-13 042.jpg

iphone 5-30-13 047.jpg

Sweet baby Jesus that is one gorgeous convertible. Welcome, and greetings from sunny Miami. Glad to have you on board!

Welcome aboard!

Another BIG block "in the house!"

Do you have a 429 crank in your convertible? I think the majority of the big block folks on the Site have 460 or stroker cranks. Either way, I think you made a GREAT decision:).

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Nice looking Vert! Welcome from West Virginia!

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe from a fellow 72 vert owner.

Whoa! That is one beautiful car you got there! I see we share some ideas: Blacked out taillight moldings: Check! Taillight panel chrome moldings removed: Check!

:)

There I was in Mississippi at Cruising the Coast, and this Eye Popper is there. I Prolly talked with Leo103 close to a hour. Suggested he join the forum. Very Good to see Lenoard here. Your missing a treat not seeing his 72 Vert in person.

Welcome to the Forum Leo103!!!

Corky

Welcome aboard!

Another BIG block "in the house!"

Do you have a 429 crank in your convertible? I think the majority of the big block folks on the Site have 460 or stroker cranks. Either way, I think you made a GREAT decision:).

Again, Welcome!!

BT
It has a stroker crank!

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe from a fellow 72 vert owner.

Whoa! That is one beautiful car you got there! I see we share some ideas: Blacked out taillight moldings: Check! Taillight panel chrome moldings removed: Check!

:)
Yes, tried to get rid of most of the chrome. Even blacked out the tag frame. Front grill was painted black also.

::welcome:: from Maine , from a fellow big block owner ! Nice vert ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back