73 351 C extra stuff

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Cain

Reaction score
I am pretty new to posting and I have a question and hope to be some help or pointed in right direction.

I just got my 351 Cleveland back from the builder and I have an extra 2V intake and Valve covers and some rear seats and a couple misc parts.

Is there any interest in the intake or any value for that of the covers?

The seat is from a 73 mach 1 Fb some herring bone look. I bought new black covers for my other interior and will have white vinyl left over. Drivers seat was torn the rest was all good. Just making a change to black.

Larry,

Your best bet is to post some pics. All have value to the right person who can use on their car. If you are unsure of value you can look on ebay as a reference or just ask for best offer. Pics are a must.

I am pretty new to posting and I have a question and hope to be some help or pointed in right direction.

I just got my 351 Cleveland back from the builder and I have an extra 2V intake and Valve covers and some rear seats and a couple misc parts.

Is there any interest in the intake or any value for that of the covers?

The seat is from a 73 mach 1 Fb some herring bone look. I bought new black covers for my other interior and will have white vinyl left over. Drivers seat was torn the rest was all good. Just making a change to black.

After you have determined the value you wish, be sure and post your advert for these items in the For Sale section of the forum.

Thanks,

Ray

After you have determined the value you wish, be sure and post your advert for these items in the For Sale section of the forum.

Thanks,

Ray
Thanks all, I will work on getting the stuff that's extra and get pics. I have complete front buckets seats also up at my buddy's cabin. I hope he will get around to dropping them off soon.

Back