73 coupe budget build

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry to hear about the wife and offer my prayers as well. Sometimes a man does whats he has to for survival but you will find another car when the wife is well again. Please keep us posted on her progress

Thank you all for your very kind words and thought, and prayers. Trust me it's a very difficult time. She is on the way to have more doctors examine her as they have not quite figured out exactly what's causing her symptoms. They did find two tumors in her breast but the surgeon seems to think there is another underlying issue in the breast tissue causing the hemorrageing of blood and discharge. I'm trying to stay strong and support her in every way i can. i'm glad to think my estimate for asking price is about what you all seem to think as well.

I will keep everyone in the know about the followups and how everything plays out. I trust in god to help us through these "reality checks" in life.

-Daniel

Between my prostate cancer and my wife's breast cancer and still having young children at home I understand your fears, keep your head up, be strong your wife needs you right now and find someone you can talk to, don't hold it all in (been there done that). Our prayes are with the both of you brother.

Daniel,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. My mother in law had ovarian cancer and survived 12 years, 7 longer than what the doctors thought.

Curtis

Once again, Thank You everyone for your wishes! Its nice to have some support going through this. The family has been very supporting as well. I sure hope the MD's can figure out what needs to be done. It feels like we are being slingshoted all around going here to there and no one coming up with concrete answers. I am planning to put up the ad for sale sometime in the near future. Maybe one day in due time our lives will get back onto the high road.

Thanks again everyone, you all are very great people.

Ok guys, I have a update for anyone wondering. I'm sitting here in the doc office while my wife is having her double biopsy done. This is supposed to answer questions with no more guessing. I know she will be in pain for at least 3 days. I don't have dedicated health insurance so I'm getting uninsured assistance benifits but it still cost about $70 a visit. Could be worse I know but the ladies here have been a blessing as this visit was going to cost me $200 and another $70 for the follow-up and results. They quietly pulled us aside and said "we didn't see any payment due, nor for your follow-up either, your welcome" I just got up and hugged the nurse as this was truly unexpected blessing. I want to say thank you all for your prayers and I believe one was just answered.

in related news I drove my car around the neighborhood yesterday to keep fuel moving and oil etc. I have been soaking the brake master cylinder brake lines with blaster and it must have paid off. I stuck my line wrench on there any they back out nice and easy. I have the master cylinder I just was hesitant to put it on yet because I was afraid the lines may be siezed but apparently that is not the case. I haven't had anyone show much serious interest in the car yet so I figured if I tinker with what I do have it will help keep my head straight and at least clear my mind for a bit. Still need to get around to replacing those leaking valve cover gaskets. Well once again thank you everyone for your support and god bless!

Blessings happen when you least expect them. I hope the tests are good news and the guessing and worrying is over. I will definitly keep you and your family in my thoughts this holy weekend. Maybe not a bad idea to keep the car for a distraction if one is needed.

Yeah BK, she really wants me to keep her. She said " the ugly damn car has grown on me, but don't tell anyone I said that as it would ruin my reputation for a bitchy wife" haha.

we made it back home and the doc said after comparing this visit to the first one that there is a 30-50% chance that's it definitely cancer but we won't know until Monday when the results come back.

just trying to keep our heads up.

Yeah BK, she really wants me to keep her. She said " the ugly damn car has grown on me, but don't tell anyone I said that as it would ruin my reputation for a bitchy wife" haha.

we made it back home and the doc said after comparing this visit to the first one that there is a 30-50% chance that's it definitely cancer but we won't know until Monday when the results come back.

just trying to keep our heads up.
Will be lifting her up in prayer

Ok guys.. Here's the news update as of today. Her double biopsy results came back and the result were 100% negative for cancer!! The bruising and swelling is healing up and no new issues has arose. The tumor is benign and is showing no sever immediate threat at this time. However she will need to be followed up with the surgeon as they diagnose all her test and result to figure out exactly what had caused her symptoms and there is a possibility that if the surgeon feels the need to remove the tumor they will, if not then she will just under go 6 month check-ups to keep an eye out on it. This is such a great weight off of our shoulders. I want to thank each and everyone of you here at the board for your kind thoughts, prayers, and wishes as this was a serious wake up call that no matter how great life is going, it could easily be turned upside down in no time at all. Also me and my wife have come to agreement that we will keep the coupe and keep her coming back to life as time and money allows. Once again thank you all for your support, it is unbelievably appreciated.

- Daniel.

YEAH! Awesome news. This is truly worth celebrating. Glad to hear one hurdle has been crossed and hopefully your wife is in the final stretch to the finish line of good news and no other suprises come up from the additional reviews. Now you need to see if you can get her to help you with the mustang every now and then. Turning wrenches can be therapeutic for her as well. Maybe? Wish her the best from the forum family.

Back