A big box came to my house

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
1998 mustang
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R
So in my adventure of cleaning up inside of my weekend warrior project I ripped out old nasty carpet and underlay. Took a wire grinder to my floor pans cleaned em up. Coated with some RB and painted.

I took to eBay and found a blue carpet set being sold on sale for like 63.00 or whatnot with free shipping. I was kind of speculating because I have heard horror stories on eBay but decided at that price it's probably to good to be true but there was like 10 people watching the item and I told my wife that 10 people were going to watch it get sold haha. This was Sunday and just yesterday I came home to a big box with ACC on it. Woohoo I opened up corner and it was a nice pretty blue even though I had no idea it was going to be a perfect match for what I needed.

Here's a pic of my clean up job.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379524143.417064.jpg

I'm going to put some sound deadener in there and then test fit the carpet.

Has anyone else used ACC carpet before? If so how did it fit?

Here's a pic of the end that I opened.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379524358.152803.jpg

My wife wants me to get it done this weekend so we can go riding together one more time before her knee replacement surgery next week.

Any advice is welcomed!

They usually fit OK, but I never like their quality (they pill up quick from footwear). Unfortunatley they are pretty much the only game in town so to speak.

Greg
Thanks for the input. I'll probably put some floor mats to help with wear then.

Back