Some recent pictures of my 73 Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken there is no need to make any excuses reference your very nice and well presented sled. It's your car you make it your own and you enjoy it. Your sled looks really nice and you did a fine job on her, enjoy! Thanks for letting us have a look at her.

Ken,
That's a beautiful car and you should be proud of how it came out, great job!
I personally prefer to invest the sweat equity because then you know how everything was done and that is was done as right as you possibly could. I love the stickers in the windows I have seen on some cars at shows that say "built not bought". I think they show the owner's pride in the fact that they built it themselves, regardless of what imperfections you yourself might see but no one else would ever notice.

I think it's beautiful Ken ! Everything seems to be the way you could order it except the color and the rear spoiler, and hell, people put rear spoilers on convertibles of all things, for Christ's sake, so you certainly can put one on a coupe !

Yeah, great car!! Great color scheme! Enjoy it!!

It's hard to believe this car is 50 years young. Still looking good.
The intake manifold is Edelbrock and it has a Holley 600 cfm. Ive replaced the water pump and alternator and some cables. Everything else is original.
Heads and lower have never been apart "supposedly".
I'm thinking of blacking out the hood scoops/plenum.
What do you think?
IMHO, I would leave the hood as it is and change the grille to an earlier Mach 1 grille.

Back