A THANKS THREAD...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is so encouraging to read this kind of thoughts from all of you guys that I am trully emotive about being in a way, recognized by you guys as a good guy...

You all are my inspiration in so many ways that I find it hard to express it in words... In English words!!! :)

Jim is a great guy not only for this gester but for what he is up in his personal life... He retired from his all life job and he get to studied to open a car shop... That is inspiring as hell!!!

And what can I say about Scott?... Scott is my mentor and I'm positive he is half of the members mentor as well.. He is not only a fantastic restorer but he always is willing to help us... And besides that... Please read what he just wrote in the post above this!! His words of kindness and will of help really makes me feel "loved" in the right way, by the right people and for the right reasons... Scott's gift is not here yet and I was waiting to that moment to post a thread Of thanks to him as he deserves... Actually, 1% of what he deserves...

Now that we are in here I can tell you all that I feel trully blessed to be part of this fantastic crew, because I know we all have the same will of help and kindness that Jim and Scott had showed kindly for me... Let's have all a minute of reflection and appreciation for ourselves, our group of friend in here that are now way beyond mustangs... I need to call you all my friends and that is what makes me happy....

You all are the man! :)

Indeed what a good gesture coilwire {thumbs up} And you desurve it Uruguayan..Couldnt happen to a nicer guy on the forums!!

Btw the tires look great!!!
thanks very VERY much Hyena!... it feels great to realice how much people apreciate me only just for being a good guy :)

Well, kudos to Scott and Jim!!!!

Way to go guys.

Damian, I can see your honest gratitude show in your posts here and I am happy for you.

Those wheels really make a huge difference on your car. Really classy. Congrats.

What a great show of camaraderie and friendship. This is truly a great group!

Those caps and rings really set the car off Damian!

Jim is really one of the good guys.
+1 ! All I can say is AWSOME! We in the states take it for granted how easy it is for us to get parts!

Damian, that car looks great! It really looks very classy!

I just read this note and have to agree with the consensus: Jim and Scott are awesome! But, that's not all - honestly, thanks to this very thing Damian 'speaks' of, I feel that this is the best forums and group of folks around. Everybody is willing to help others - whether it be sharing of advice, cutting special deals on leftover parts, to even just the simple words of encouragement we share with one another.

Truly, "Top Shelf." I raise my glass in salute - thanks for sharing, Damian.

Jim and Scott - You guys are First Class!

This kind of stuff makes us all proud to be part of this forum.

Damian - happy for you! Thanks for being a very big part of this great group!

btw car will look great with the dog dishes!

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian, I have to say that looking at your car, and keeping in mind that you've performed all the work yourself, you have a beautiful ride there my friend. Not only do I like the color but I don't see any flaws in the body from the pics I've seen. The hub caps just top it off. Congrats man, you've earned and deserve it!

Have you used the detail stuff that Scott sent you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian, Those wheels are very cool indeed... Thanks for reminding me of how blessed I am to live in a land of plenty.

Ed...

Back