Aftermarket steering wheel?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
The 72 grabber blue Mach 1 is one of the father/son project cars we are fixing up. Andrew is now 12 so I have 4 years. :)

I want to buy him a steering wheel for Christmas since the one on there now is junk. I know Grant makes some but my question is what aftermarket steering wheel looks the best on our cars? Thanks for the help.

Don

I have this one I purchased from OMS and thinking about selling. The wood grain just does not go with the more modern carbon fiber stuff I have added to mine. It is new but I did slide it on to steer the 10 ft outside for washing. Most of it is still in the packaging and have all original packing.

grant.jpg

You mean it didn't go with the red/orange wheels you used for it to go outside for the bath.

Being a young kid I think he'd more want black and chrome in a steering wheel. I like the wood better personally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grant actually makes that same wheel with a black hard foam grip - it's what I'll be getting for mine.

Roy - put a nice old school 'wrap' cover on the rim and call it good! LOL!

Back