And another European! :-)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I´m from Mazatlán, México i have a 72 hard top, don´t know if its a grande or a GT, i have it for 1 year almost, i imported it fron Texas, because in México is hard to find one in regular conditions, mine has a 302 with fmx 3 speed transmision, i´m triying to fix it like a 70´s hot rod.

Hello

My name is Dennis, I live in germany and I'm 27 years old/young.

My ride is an 1971 Mustang Grande, bought 6 months ago.

It has a changed 302 from the original 351 engine, the former owner blew it!

I'm currently doing some interior work to have it shiny on the road again by april 2011.

Hope to meet some new people with the same 'V8-Grin-Virus' :)

Have a nice day and a happy new year!

Foto_A0043.jpg

Dennis, my inlaws live in Harsefeld :)

I live on the north side, 30 km back from Hamburg.

@Tnfastbk I see you can speak the most importend words. With these words you can have a happy drunken live here. dancebanana
Sehr wahr Enough to get by anyway!!!

Hey, Dennis, your grammar is great from where I sit. At least 1000% better than my German, that's for sure. :)

I had a girlfriend in college who was majoring in German, and I helped her study for tests, so I picked up a tiny bit of the language.

Doc
Große bier bitte is not picking up the langauge. :D
LOL! You've described my entire German vocabulary! :D

Doc

Hey, Dennis, your grammar is great from where I sit. At least 1000% better than my German, that's for sure. :)

I had a girlfriend in college who was majoring in German, and I helped her study for tests, so I picked up a tiny bit of the language.

Doc
Große bier bitte is not picking up the langauge. :D
LOL! You've described my entire German vocabulary! :D

rofl

Doc

@ Mustang72ht

Look at your VIN, there you can see if it is a Grande or an GT. But for the

first look I say it is a Grande ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back