Another rare Mustang 1 of 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sprint Sportsroof
16h9jbo.jpg

I've seen that car in person. It's lives in a suburb just north of me. At first I hated it, but now that I've had time to think about it, I say "why not?" I mean, I love my Mustang, and if I needed a monster truck, I'd want it to be a Mustang monster truck!

I've seen that car in person. It's lives in a suburb just north of me. At first I hated it, but now that I've had time to think about it, I say "why not?" I mean, I love my Mustang, and if I needed a monster truck, I'd want it to be a Mustang monster truck!
who NEEDS a Monster truck!?? :p

Don65stang posted this in the Classifieds section but I'll say it again:

OMG that thing is badasssssssss!!!!!!!! Like I said before...I like em all, 4x4 and all! I had a Toyota 4runner with 8" lift (4"body &4"suspension) and 44's 5.91 gears. Brought it down to the Mainland in the 90's and it got loads of attention like it was some kinda freak of nature. Yup, guess only someone who had or has a monster 4x4 would appreciate a fine automobile like this :-/

Oh well, custom/modified anything rocks!

OMG that thing is badasssssssss!!!!!!!! Like I said before...I like em all, 4x4 and all! I had a Toyota 4runner with 8" lift (4"body &4"suspension) and 44's 5.91 gears. Brought it down to the Mainland in the 90's and it got loads of attention like it was some kinda freak of nature. Yup, guess only someone who had or has a monster 4x4 would appreciate a fine automobile like this :-/

Sorry then!! :( Big mouth i have ehh!!??? jeje...

If it is fun to drive then i support every project! :p

Sorry then!! :( Big mouth i have ehh!!??? jeje...

If it is fun to drive then i support every project! :p
Damian, LOL! No need to apologize :D I mentioned this 4x4 thing on here a few times and took heat for it. Never saw a 4x4 in our body style till now and that thing rocks! I can see why most wouldn't like it, but just love all kinds of automobiles from bone stock classic Japanese motorcycles to custom Monster 4x4's. I appreciate the way someone can take something and make it their own. This monster 4x4 has replaced my desktop pic that I've had for over a year now LOL!

344xvmg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The world would be boring without opinions, but then again, there are just boring people in the world who go to car shows and put cars down because they're different and not like yours or your ideals blah blah blah. "They should all be original like mine!" "Go Green!" LOL! You guys are too much! And then there are people like me who go to car shows and feel like a kid in a candy store. But then again, this "Go Green" stuff might be for real. It's been raining for the past week straight now and that is very unusual on my parts of the Island. Can I put an electric motor in my Stang or would that be just wrong?

you replaced that for THAT?? You must be a BIG 4x4 fan my friend :p jeje
It was time :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back