Any custom spoiler/ducktail ideas you have thought of?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got no ideas but I WANT THAT CAMARO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same! a 73 camaro to match my 73 stang would be reallllll nice :wub:
I have matching '72's. As most of you know I "finished" the Mustang but the Camaro still sits in need. My wife thinks I should sell it but I keep thinkin g "one day" which is exactly what I said about the Mustang for almost 20 years...

I took these pictures 10 or 12 years ago...since then the Camaro has gone downhill and the Mustang, of course, you've seen. Maybe one day they both will be restored... Cheers!

Camaro and Mustang 04.jpg

Camaro and Mustang 01.jpg

Camaro and Mustang 02.jpg

Camaro and Mustang 03.jpg

Camaro front right.JPG

Camaro motor 01.JPG

_SAM4010.JPG

I got no ideas but I WANT THAT CAMARO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Same! a 73 camaro to match my 73 stang would be reallllll nice :wub:
I have matching '72's. As most of you know I "finished" the Mustang but the Camaro still sits in need. My wife thinks I should sell it but I keep thinkin g "one day" which is exactly what I said about the Mustang for almost 20 years...

I took these pictures 10 or 12 years ago...since then the Camaro has gone downhill and the Mustang, of course, you've seen. Maybe one day they both will be restored... Cheers!
That's awesome, that camaro looked sweet! Good setup, split grille will always be the best!

Sorry, wife would not have a choice on the Camaro. It is a great model and deserves to be made new. It is a nice car as it sits.

Sorry, wife would not have a choice on the Camaro. It is a great model and deserves to be made new. It is a nice car as it sits.
lol...notice I've had it for almost 20 years. She said the same thing about the Mustang. Now she claims it was her ideas that influenced the restoration. Whatever makes her happy! :)

lol...notice I've had it for almost 20 years. She said the same thing about the Mustang. Now she claims it was her ideas that influenced the restoration. Whatever makes her happy! :)
Happy wife, happy life! lol

It works great. You can work it almost any way you want except trying to carve or chisel like you would wood. It's flexible and you can build up shapes as if you were working with wood. Once you have the shape you want, you can sand it and it will take latex paint pretty well (make sure you peel the plastic film off first). Use only water based contact adhesive (green label Weldwood is good, the solvent based eats the foam) or something like 3M spray adhesive Super 77.

Put a coat of latex paint on it and you then lay fiberglass over it.

Or this will give a good explanation, but slightly different methods:

http://www.rqriley.com/frp-foam.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back