Any one sick of winter yet?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight our temperature will drop to 13 below zero, and yes that is Fahrenheit.

I know there are plenty of folks here that regularly see cold of that level, but I live in the Southeastern United States. Looks like it is time to get our the anti freeze

I hope it doesn't get that cold in Nashville tonight. Our daughter is there and has been dealing with the ice all week. Then again maybe she will want to move back to Phoenix

I'm with Jeff! Moved to HotLanta thinking it was comparable to the Bay Area. Three years of snow and ice storms.....

The kids love it, but I'm done with it. Spring training is kicking off- I want to see sun and green grass.

I'm with Jeff! Moved to HotLanta thinking it was comparable to the Bay Area. Three years of snow and ice storms.....

The kids love it, but I'm done with it. Spring training is kicking off- I want to see sun and green grass.
I'd like to see some young babes in bikinis...screw the sun and green grass.

18 degrees and some issues with the furnace. The part is supposed to be here Friday morning. Not without heat just down quite a bit. Burrrrr. Tired of cold. Soon I'll be tired of being too hot. I'm just picky I guess.

Well... here in Wisconsin global warming is not to be seen. We have had many subzero days in February. Right now is -11F, feeling like -20F. The good news for me is that we are going on vacation soon to a warm place.

1971 M-code Mach 1

Yes, Atlanta has been getting it this winter as well. -2 with windchill in Kennesaw this AM...

Was in LA earlier in the week, very nice 70's weather, will be in S Fl next week, so I get some escape!

Hey Midlife,

Spring break's coming!

I was working on getting the new garage going and now 2" of ice on everything and you cannot even stand up. The dog cut a flip this morning during her morning walk.

The 72 Q vert I got is sitting in drive wrapped up in tarps waiting on its stall in the garage.

Got the DOT guy coming next week to verify the VIN on the 73 vert. When you title an antique car in N.C. they have to verify all the VIN#s to make sure it was not stolen and numbers changed.

Me and gal friend are headed to Cuba in March to get a break, don't tell the government we don't have permits we just go somewhere that does not require them. Lots of old 50's cars there. $25.00 a night, great food and not a tourist trap best rum you ever had.

David

Hey Midlife,

Spring break's coming!
Don't I know it! Can't wait!

It's been a crazy northern Nevada high desert winter. We're supposed to have winter with snow and below zero temps. We've had temps mostly in the 50's and 60's, and it's February! Worst drought here in close to 75 years and more.

Send the snow over here!

I just got back from Ft Drum, NY. I quite enjoyed the -19 to 7 degree temps and deeply piled snow.

10991627_10203877527524187_4350434666298936748_o.jpg

I drove the 05 vert up and back...2,800 miles. left Saturday and returned yesterday. Fun times!

10960139_10203870462067555_6867253705678265438_o.jpg

10497376_10203867473192835_8125499792585479023_o.jpg

10974478_10203870310463765_3014548692381544406_o.jpg

Those are Excellent pictures from Fort Drum, NY.

Thanks for sharing. In the first picture you are

standing on the second floor, correct?

I also agree with Totalled, it was 0400 the other day and 62.

mike

Back