Applying the emblems

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What green did you go with? Looks beautiful man!

I know they aren't original but I like them!
They look great... I've been looking at the Hurst one for my car. I've got the hurst shifter with white ball. If they had a 351 CJ, I'd get one. I think they look great and if you're not concerned about originality, dress up your car however you want to.

I know they aren't original but I like them!
They look great... I've been looking at the Hurst one for my car. I've got the hurst shifter with white ball. If they had a 351 CJ, I'd get one. I think they look great and if you're not concerned about originality, dress up your car however you want to.
Not sure about 351 CJ! The final details are the fun part!

I especially like the Hurst one on the rear....very subtle, unlike those custom tail lights that scream way cool! Nice contrast of subtle and dramatic.

Those are the lights that should have come on our cars. Didn't you post a thread showing some pics how you did it?

I like it so much I bought the hurst emblem!!!!

I especially like the Hurst one on the rear....very subtle, unlike those custom tail lights that scream way cool! Nice contrast of subtle and dramatic.

Those are the lights that should have come on our cars. Didn't you post a thread showing some pics how you did it?
There is a link to another site I post on with all of my restoration pictures on it. Here it is http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showgallery.php/ppuser/116031

Looking good.
Hey thanks!

You lost me on the hurst emblem on the hood. The trunk and fenders very cool.
I took a long time deciding if I liked the front emblem where I placed it. Once you remove the tape its permanent! Fortunately I like it! As always it is to individual taste. You have to see it in person.

Last edited by a moderator:

There is a link to another site I post on with all of my restoration pictures on it. Here it is http://www.allfordmustangs.com/photopost/showgallery.php/ppuser/116031

Looking good.
Hey thanks!

You lost me on the hurst emblem on the hood. The trunk and fenders very cool.
I took a long time deciding if I liked the front emblem where I placed it. Once you remove the tape its permanent! Fortunately I like it! As always it is to individual taste. You have to see it in person.
All in all I'm a fan. Nice job.

Back