Argent stripe kit for 73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
Hi looking to see what company sells the best stripe kits in argent color. Thanks for your time and help!!

I am not sure if our Vendors have seen your post, so I am bringing this back to the top.

I would think they would be a good source for an answer to your query.

BT

As long as you buy one of the kits that is "Ford Licensed" you can't go wrong. Try Don at ohiomustang.com

I am not sure if our Vendors have seen your post, so I am bringing this back to the top.

I would think they would be a good source for an answer to your query.

BT

Ones I have are USA made

Item #SK-128

1973 Mach 1 stripe kit. Full 11 piece set. Black or Argent.

[/u]1973 Mach 1 stripe kit. Full 11 piece set, does sides and trunk. 3M Scotch Cal high performance tape. Official licensed product, Ford Motor Company.

Ones I have are USA made

Item #SK-128

[/u]1973 Mach 1 stripe kit. Full 11 piece set, does sides and trunk. 3M Scotch Cal high performance tape. Official licensed product, Ford Motor Company.
Hey Don,

Are you aware of any company that makes the rear deck Mach 1 stripe that will properly fit a vert?

Ones I have are USA made

Item #SK-128

Hey Don,

Are you aware of any company that makes the rear deck Mach 1 stripe that will properly fit a vert?
Sorry , do not know of any being made

Ones I have are USA made

Item #SK-128

Hey Don,

Sorry , do not know of any being made

Just when I thought no way, way!...Came across this. Look at the 4th pic 2nd row. Even though it's on the wrong side, could this be a stripe made for a vert? The 3rd pic zoom shows it also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-Convertible-1973-Mustang-Convertible-302-Match-Auto-Ram-Air-Hood-Spoiler-Magnums-/261452884803?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cdfce6b43&item=261452884803&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back