Aussie cars what we Aussies don't see in the styling

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chrysler Australia took a different tack on the Aus muscle car stage by going with a triple webbered straight 6. Chargers where the top dog but there was a 4dr option in the pacer. These 6cyl cars where actually quicker over the 1/4 than the GTHOs. GTHO think 4dr Boss same spec engine in a falcon that slightly lighter than a Boss 351 Mustang

265 Hemi 6

riz1ue.jpg
[/img]

charger

4k77ee.jpg
[/img]

pacer

124veh5.jpg
[/img]

wmkvnq.jpg
[/img]

2qvtu2c.jpg
[/img]

GTHO

2i0y83s.jpg
[/img]
a LOT of Maverick in the Gold Pacer car and dang ....ya'll DO have a 2 door! But again its cross bred to SOMETHING...cant put my finger on it. Oh and the last one... a 67 Falcon with a front end of a ......... I just want to send you guys some American cars ... no man should suffer like that!

hmmm a 7threeeeee ish 7onnnnnee or somethingish Torinoooo maybe Monteee goooo ish but not bad. If I was sequestered on an island not a bad ride.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a picture of Falcon Coupe with the front clip from a P6 LTD. This coupe has had minor rear wheel arch flares done so as to match the flares on the LTD guards. When I saw one in person like this many many years ago in my home town I thought it was the most awesome thing ever.....and still do!

mmDsqej.jpg

I found a picture of Falcon Coupe with the front clip from a P6 LTD. This coupe has had minor rear wheel arch flares done so as to match the flares on the LTD guards. When I saw one in person like this many many years ago in my home town I thought it was the most awesome thing ever.....and still do!

mmDsqej.jpg
Yeh its kinda cool. Like the car in the back ground too

Back