Aussie Falcon

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice car! I wonder if that 4 headlight grill would fit the 71-73? It looks mean as hell!

Those are REALLY nice cars - - sort of a cross between a Torino and a Mustang, I always thought.

GREAT addition to your collection!

BT

Nice car! I wonder if that 4 headlight grill would fit the 71-73? It looks mean as hell!
That would look cool but the Falcon grille is quite a bit wider than the Stang grille. I've thought of putting driving lights behind the Mustang grille either side of the badge.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would look cool but the Falcon grille is quite a bit wider than the Stang grille. I've thought of putting driving lights behind the Mustang grille either side of the badge.
Yes, there is plenty of room behind the grille for lights! The thought has crossed my mind also.

your car needs to have a monster blower poking thru the hood.........

just sayin..........:angel:
There's already one Mad Max replica Interceptor in Ontario and it belongs to my buddy Doug who lives in Niagara Falls. Her's a pic of when we got the cars together.

DSC04321.jpg

Cool! I'm gonna have to go rent that movie now! It also stars one of my other favorite vehicles...it infamous Mack Truck!

So did you get the falcon imported or did you buy it in Canada. And is it still a right hand driver {they look great but don't try passing on a country road hahaha.:D
I lucked out, a fella in Alberta put it up for sale after he owned it for 6 yrs. He has a 70 Roadrunner and wanted to put more time and $ into it. he also said his wife didn't like driving it because it was RHD. The scariest part about it is making a left turn in an intersection, it's good to have a passenger to tell you when it's all clear!

You know you've picked a classic car when Hot Wheels makes a model of your car. Found the Falcon on the rack last month and bought it for my mini collection...
I hang one from the rear view at shows!

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Mad mach have you seen the movie "The Beast" It is a documentary about the actor Eric Bana and his Falcon xb from when he first bought it to the present. It is a great documentary for all muscle/pony car lovers.

hey Mad mach have you seen the movie "The Beast" It is a documentary about the actor Eric Bana and his Falcon xb from when he first bought it to the present. It is a great documentary for all muscle/pony car lovers.
That's a cool movie and every car guy (or girl) should see it. I found a copy at Walmart and it was only $10.00! He raced it in Tasmania and smashed it up pretty good. The good news is he's repaired it and it's back on the road again with a lot of suspension upgrades.

Latest posts

Back