BACK ON THE MUSTANG-- PEEPS-- VIDEO

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Well guys been a while since I worked on the mustang due to finishing up the Camaro project. Now that it's out of the way It's time to get busy & finish up the Stang :p So here's today's video to bring everyone up to speed. ENJOY

It's about damn time! LOL!

Glad to see new video's! My Dad's been lost without them!

Cool! Hey Scott, how was Colorado? And why doesn't Joey Blowfish have an account on here????

Also, Q for Q: Do you use a special bit (like a lot of people) to drill out the spot welds on the seat platform? I've heard of people breaking the spot welds with chisels or screwdrivers, but that seems unnecessary and maybe a little dangerous to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cool..More to come I'm on a mission !

lollerz:

Scott, I'm very glad to see the next round of videos! Thanks! :beer::
You got it D:banana:

Cool! Hey Scott, how was Colorado? And why doesn't Joey Blowfish have an account on here????

Also, Q for Q: Do you use a special bit (like a lot of people) to drill out the spot welds on the seat platform? I've heard of people breaking the spot welds with chisels or screwdrivers, but that seems unnecessary and maybe a little dangerous to me.
S..Colorado was GREAT ! I had posted a bunch of pics guess you missed them :(

Joey's not into the forum thing:dodgy:

Yes ..depending on the spot weld size & weather or not I need to save the piece underneath..I use 3 things one could be a brad point drill bit (if I don't need to save whats underneath) The other 2 are these sets I have..A bit pricey but are the best I have ever used !

http://www.amazon.com/Blair-Equipment-11090N-Rotabroach-Cutter/dp/B000LQOCRK

http://www.amazon.com/Spotweld-Cutter-Cutters-Arbor-Pilot/dp/B0051XCR2K/ref=sr_1_2?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1322095229&sr=1-2

Was it the flip of a coin that got the chevy done first? Look forward to the posts!!
Nope rofl

JUST A LOT LESS WORK to have a drivable finished muscle car in the stable before the winter set in.

Looking good Q, as per usual. I love the Shelby vents.
Thanks J !

Good deal Scott. I'm looking forward to following your progress.
And there will be lots of progress for you to follow !

great to have you back scott. i was missing the clips.

abudi

:D Nice ride ! Maybe i can get mine finished one day lol .

Thanks! ::thumb::
2vsojly.jpg

Back